We are studying "Creating new materials contributing to the carbon neutrality", "surface physics and chemistry at atomic scale", "surface reaction dynamics", and "new two-dimensional materials such as boron containing sheets".
- Noguchi-san (M2) got a award for her presentation in JVSS 2023.
(Annual Meeting of the Japan Society of Vacuum and Surface Science 2023)
Natsumi Noguchi (Univ. of Tsukuba)「Reduction of hydrogen release temperature by loading MgH2 on Ni/HB nanocomposites」
2023年日本表面真空学会学術講演会 講演奨励賞 受賞者決定のお知らせ
- Li-san, Noguchi-san, and Prof. Kondo visited to Institut Teknologi Bandung, ITB
and participated in SACSEM 9th (The 9th Southest Asia Collaborative Symposium on Energy Materials).
Li-san and Noguchi-san gave oral presentations and Prof. Kondo gave an invited talk.
Li-san received "Student Best Presentation Award"! Congratulations!
- Prof Kondo visited to Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC)
INSTITUTO DE QUIMICA FISICA BLAS CABRERA and gave an invited talk.
- Li-san, Kang-san, and Watanabe-san Presented in oral session and Yuan-san, Noguchi-san, Yasuda-san, Fukuda-san presented in poster session at
JVSS2023 (Annual Meeting of the Japan Society of Vacuum and Surface Science 2023)
- Two new students joined our lab.
- Yuan-san completed master's degree and graduated.
- Ito-san, Yuan-san, Watanabe-san, Noguchi-san, Kang-san, Yasuda-san, and Fukuda-san presented their research results in
The 84th JSAP Autumn Meeting 2023 (Kumamoto-jo Hall)
- Research results by Hikichi-san et al. has been published inAdvanced Materials Interfaces!
Controlling Photoinduced H2 Release from Freestanding Borophane Sheets under UV Irradiation by Tuning B–H bonds
Miwa Hikichi, Junpei Takeshita, Natsumi Noguchi, Shin-ichi Ito, Yukihiro Yasuda, Luong Thi Ta, Kurt Irvin M. Rojas, Iwao Matsuda, Satoshi Tominaka, Yoshitada Morikawa, Ikutaro Hamada, Masahiro Miyauchi,* and Takahiro Kondo*
Advanced Materials Interfaces 10 (2023) 2300414.
It is selected as a Front cover picture!
- Prof. Kondo gave an invited talk at "The 2023JACKS Hydrogen Forum"
- Yuan-san (M2) and Prof. Kondo attended at "2023 China-Japan International Symposium on Photonic Materials" and gave a poster presentation and an invited talk, respectively.
- Kondo-lab and Takeyasu-lab conducted joint camp-meeting of "2023 Catalyst and Surface Science group summer workshop".
- Research results by Li-san (D3 student) et al. has been published in Chem. Eng. J.
Kochi Univ. Tech.
【Paper】Boron monosulfide as an electrocatalyst for the oxygen evolution reaction
Linghui Li, Satoshi Hagiwara, Cheng Jiang, Haruki Kusaka, Norinobu Watanabe, Takeshi Fujita, Fumiaki Kuroda, Akiyasu Yamamoto, Masashi Miyakawa, Takashi Taniguchi, Hideo Hosono, Minoru Otani, Takahiro Kondo*
Chemical Engineering Journal 471 (2023) 144489.
- Research results by Ito-san et al. has been published in Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics!
Effective treatment of hydrogen boride sheets for long‐term stabilization
Shin‐ichi Ito, Miwa Hikichi, Natsumi Noguchi, Mei Yuan, Zihao Kang, Kosei Fukuda, Masahiro Miyauchi, Iwao Matsuda, Takahiro Kondo*
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 25 (2023) 15531-15538.
- Li-san (D3 student) and Yoshioka-san (graduated at this March) got awards
- Three new students joined our lab.